Monday, May 18, 2009

Band of Companions




These are my friends!!! They mean almost everything to me. The picture on the left is with me Stacy and Lincy. Me Stacy and Lincy are best friends we do almost everything together. We go to church, shopping, parties, and on summer vaccations together. Stacy and Lincy are my best friends because their always there for me and their like the older sisters that I've always wanted. The picture next to that is with me, Terrian and Jensine. I've just met Terrian and Jensine this year and we have choir class together. They mean alot to me and we have so much fun in choir. The picture on the top is with me, Joslin, Ashley and Kenisha. These are my Freshmen homies. I've only met them this year and already they mean so much to me. Joslin's always there for me by telleing me the right things to do and by always keeping me on track.
Ashley's always there for me by cheering me up and making me laugh. Kenisha's always there for me by listening to my problems and by giving me advise on what I should do about my problems. All in all my friends are what keeps me moving on in life. I love them all and I don't know I'll do without them.









No comments:

Post a Comment