Monday, May 18, 2009

Shadow

SPANISH!!!

The shawdow in my life is my spanish class. Spanish class is not like my other classes at all, it takes more concentration in that class than any other classes.I was ok for the first six weeks of spanish class because I was making a B and that was pretty good to me. But then everything started getting harder and I started to stress alot. From then on I was at the edge of failing for every six weeks. Spanish was the only class that I had a low grade in and that made me look bad on my report card because I had a high grade in all my other classes. I would only blame myself partly for not paying attention very well but I wouldn't blame myself on the other half because I just simply didn't get spanish. I can't believe I got through spanish 1 without having to repeat that class. However that was only spanish 1, I have a whole another year of spanish 2 left.

No comments:

Post a Comment